Would you like to know how to leave a comment? It's easy.
- At the bottom of a post, you will note the word comment that has a link underline. Sometimes it might say "0 Comments", or "3 Comments" depending if anyone has left comments yet.
- Simply click on that "comment" link and the comment page will open up for you.
- You will be given a rectangle box in which you can type a note to us. Go ahead and type your comment. While not mandatory, at the end of your comment, it would be nice if you put your initials or first name and last initial, so we have an idea who you are. ie: GM or GailM.
- Then when you are done your comment, click on the button beside the word "Anonymous". You will notice a green dot beside it.
- To publish your comment, click on the orange "Publish Your Comment" button/link.
- After that you can return to the FQG blog by clicking on the link at the top of the comment page.