Thursday, April 23, 2020

Show and Tell #3

Are you ready for more Show and Tell? Here we go...





Cindy Tulk has made a bed-side caddy for her daughter, using leftover Harry Potter fabrics. Her inspiration came from a similar one on Pinterest.





















I bet your daughter loves it Cindy!!

















Barb Frame has completed Bonnie Hunter's 2019-2020 mystery quilt Frolic. Barb did a lap size and all fabric came from her stash. Lots of little pieces!!
It's beautiful Barb!

 (Inquiring minds want to know.. did it make a sizable dent in your stash?)















Like many of us Doris MacSween has been busy making masks.
Here is one "batch", made with ties after her elastic supply ran out.
I'm sure your family and friends are very appreciative Doris.









Lucy Bourque has been working on finishing two mystery quilts. The first was an Elm City QG mystery project and Lucy will be gifting it to their oldest grandson who graduates from high school this June. He will love it, I'm sure.






The second top, made with batiks, was a mystery project done with her Hunters' Run quilting group in Florida. It's together and now waiting for Lucy to find suitable border fabric. "This quilt was square when I finished and I just didn't like it. So I took the suggestion of a very good friend and made another row of blocks, did some un-sewing and added the extra row. I like it so much better now..."
Beautiful, Lucy!



Looks like there's lots of sewing happening.. I look forward to receiving more photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment