Sunday, February 17, 2013

February Meeting Reminders

It's that time again! Our February meeting is only a few short days away - this coming Tuesday, the 19th - hope you will be there! Don't forget to wear your nametag and bring your mug. I do hope we have a large Show and Tell this month - this is the LAST month I'll be asking you to add up the total perimeter measurements of your quilted pieces for the CQA Stitch Across Canada Challenge. We have almost made it to the west coast!! Please be prepared to give me your totals at our meeting.


Shore Birds by Diane Ramsey
In case you missed the recent show of hooked rugs by the Fredericton Heritage Rug Hookers Guild at Government House, I thought I'd share a few photos with you (in no particular order). A number of our FQG members are also very talented rug hookers so I couldn't resist photographing some of their pieces. I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing them and I do hope you'll pass on your kudos to our very talented members on Tuesday night. See you then!

This is the peacock  by Ann Price     

Family Heritage  by Jean Ketch
Geometric  by Barbara Hart
Friars House  by Helen Steeves
Grenfell Style mat  by Barbara Hart
Froggy Dip by Diane Ramsey
Molly's Mat  by Jane Seabrook
Lily's Mat  by Jane Seabrook

Christmas Goose  by Helen Steeves
As It Was  by Carole Christie
Detail of As It Was  by Carole Christie
Detail of As It Was  by Carole Christie
             

1 comment:

  1. Love that you showed all our members rug hooking. I really enjoyed that show. So inspiring. Have a great meeting. Gail M. in Curacao...

    ReplyDelete