Saturday, March 1, 2014

Armchair Tours

How's your armchair these days? Is it soft and comfy and just waiting for you to "sit a spell"? Why not make yourself a cup of tea, or whatever your pleasure and settle down for a little armchair tour? It's been a while since we've gone on one. Wendy O. from Northstar Guild in Bathurst is wintering in Arizona. She blogs at It Is What It Is so why not join me there to view a number of quilts from AQS Quilt Week in Phoenix AZ? Click here and here to see some of her favourite quilts from this Show.





If you haven't checked out my personal blog Stitch Lines lately, you can read a few posts and see photos from my trip to the World Quilt Show in West Palm Beach, FL in January. It was probably the largest show I've ever been to (19 concurrent shows under one roof!) By no means could I post all the photos I took, but there is a good sampling of some of what I felt were the most interesting quilts. You can see them here, here, here, here,  here and here. Enjoy browsing!


Has anyone heard of any Guild Quilt Shows in our province this spring? If so, please let me know so I can list them on the sidebar. I have not heard of any yet...?

No comments:

Post a Comment