Saturday, September 7, 2013

FREX Winners!

by Jane G.
Congrats to Jane Gunn, Gwenda Mattinson and Jeanne Kaye Speight on their wins at the Fredericton Exhibition. If I missed any other members who were ribbon winners, I apologize! Jane, Gwenda and Jeanne Kaye all had first place ribbons on large quilts and Gwenda and Jeanne Kaye also had a few ribbons on smaller pieces too - I lost count!! Jane and Gwenda both had Grand Champion ribbons!! Well done, Ladies!! Did you get to the Frex this year to see the quilts and other displays? The Elm City girls were there hand quilting as they have been the last few years. I'm fairly sure
I bought the winning ticket on their raffle quilt- I'm just waiting for the phone to ring...

by Gwenda M.
by Gwenda M.
by Jeanne Kaye S.
by Jeanne Kaye S.

3 comments:

  1. I love to see our local guild members do well! Congratulations! But...bout the ECQG's raffle this year Linda...it is my ticket that will be pulled, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I'd be happy if either one of us won it!!

    ReplyDelete